Friday, January 8, 2010

Working during the faux inclement weather

So obviously I'm on blogger, and I was going to add some of you who are following me, and I realized that I left those lovely slips of paper containing your URL's on my desk! Text me your URL so I can add your blog to those I'm following. I keep trying to piggyback and it's just not working. I can see that Randi is following Vanessa's blog (and mine) but I can't seem to add her from Vanessa's blog. VERY ANNOYING. VERY. Just sayin'....

3 comments:

  1. Are we going to be able to get everyone else's URL in class since we are suppose to follow everyone's blog? I can't piggyback either.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey! i wanted to let you know that i went by the counsilers office and checked about the space on my scedule. Im not planning on doing any sports and i have my spanish credits so i do have space.
    THANKS!
    -Taylor Smith-

    ReplyDelete